The Liverpool Business and Property Courts Forum has been in existence since late 2020. It is managed by the Forum committee. Its purposes are as follows:
• Establishing a new dialogue between Judiciary and Business and Property Court users
• Spreading awareness of the Business and Property Court to actual and prospective Court users
• Promoting the specialist jurisdictions offered by the Court
• Increasing the reach of the Court and the volume and quality of work undertaken by the Court
• Bringing together legal and business professionals to build a Liverpool Business and Property Court community.
To those ends the committee organises legal, educational and social events, details of which you will find on the Events page of this website. The committee is always open to new ways of promoting the objects of the Forum, so please do get in touch.
The Judges of the Liverpool Business and Property Court take a close interest in the activities of the Forum, and attend and speak at many events, but the Forum is completely separate from and independent of the Court and judicial system.
The secretary of the LBPCF is Karina Champion of Oriel Chambers (Karina.Champion@orielchambers.co.uk)
For any queries on the LBPCF website please contact Dr. John Tribe (firstname.lastname@example.org)